Old 07-27-2008, 06:35 PM
tabris

Default procinfo maintainership

it appears that neocalderon.net is now a squatter domain.

Meanwhile, I'm unsure who to contact regarding a replacement for
procinfo that I started last year, procinfo-ng.

http://freshmeat.net/projects/procinfo-ng/

Basically the goals included a) fixing all the 32bit/64bit problems b)
fixing or replacing broken features c) eliminating the more useless
features.

So who do I need to contact to find a debian package maintainer for a)
procinfo-18 b) procinfo-ng ?