Old 07-27-2008, 04:03 PM
Anton Liaukevich

Default Switching localization in Iceweasel & Icedove

I use Debian Lenny. I had installed iceweasel & icedove packages with
corresponding localization packages for russian and belarussian
languages (iceweasel-l10n-ru, iceweasel-l10n-be, icedove-l10n-ru,
icedove-l10n-be).

Both languages are visible in Add-ons windows of Iceweasel & Icedove.
But I don't know how to select language that I want to Iceweasel &
Icedove have. Help me, please.

My software:
kde-core: 5:48
iceweasel: 3.0.1-1