Old 07-26-2008, 05:43 AM
Tristan McLeay

Default Galeon/Firefox and userContent.css

I use Galeon on lenny and I've been using ~/.galeon/mozilla/galeon/chrome/
userContent.css to override some webpage preferences, like hiding ads or
fiddling with the way underlining works. I recently dist-upgraded and now
the userContent.css file is being completely ignored. Does anyone know
how I can make it work again, or what replaces it?

Galeon 2.0.6-1
xulrunner-1.9 1.9~rc2-5

Thanks
--
Tristan.

Old 07-26-2008, 12:09 PM
Hugo Vanwoerkom

Tristan McLeay wrote:

I use Galeon on lenny and I've been using ~/.galeon/mozilla/galeon/chrome/
userContent.css to override some webpage preferences, like hiding ads or
fiddling with the way underlining works. I recently dist-upgraded and now
the userContent.css file is being completely ignored. Does anyone know
how I can make it work again, or what replaces it?

Galeon 2.0.6-1
xulrunner-1.9 1.9~rc2-5

Better try http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewforum.php?f=49

Hugo