Old 07-24-2008, 12:00 AM
Alex Samad

Default unionfs or ausfs

Hi

Was reading through an article talking about unionfs and ausfs, thought
I could find a use for this at home.

So I thought I would come to the list first to see what people
experiences have been with these.

Seems like unionfs has been added to teh 2.6 -mm kernel, but it seems
like there are more features in ausfs and that unionfs is trending
towards ausfs

"We all thought there was weapons there, Robin. My opponent thought there was weapons there."

- George W. Bush
10/08/2004
St. Louis, MO
Second presidential debate