Old 07-23-2008, 02:43 AM
alarmix.net

Default UPDATE YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT www.alarmix.net

VERIFY YOUR alarmix.net EMAIL ACCOUNT NOW
Dear alarmix.net Email Account Owner,
This message is from alarmix.net messaging center to all alarmix.net email account owners. We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail account center. We are deleting all unused alarmix.net email account to create more space for new accounts.
To prevent your account from closing you will have to update it below so that we will know that it's a present used account.CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW

Email Username : .......... .....
EMAIL Password : ................
Date of Birth : .................
Country or Territory : ..........

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his or her account within Seven days of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.Thank you for using P
alarmix.net!
Warning Code:VX2G99AAJ
Thanks,
alarmix.net Team