Old 07-22-2008, 04:53 PM
Ron Johnson

Default ping

Old 07-22-2008, 05:25 PM
Andrei Popescu

On Tue,22.Jul.08, 11:53:35, Ron Johnson wrote:
> Haven't received any email from d-u since last night at 22:40 CDT.

pong

(Cc'd in case you don't get this either via the list)

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)

Old 07-22-2008, 08:54 PM
Ron Johnson

Old 07-22-2008, 09:13 PM
Preston Boyington

Ron Johnson wrote:
<snipped>

It appears that something blocked my l.d.o email for about 16 hours.
It's all flowing now, though.

maybe you need a gmail account...

Old 07-22-2008, 09:23 PM
Florian Kulzer

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 16:13:41 -0500, Preston Boyington wrote:
> Ron Johnson wrote:
> <snipped>
>> It appears that something blocked my l.d.o email for about 16 hours.
>> It's all flowing now, though.
>
> maybe you need a gmail account...

Ooooh, them's fighting words...

Florian |

Old 07-22-2008, 10:06 PM
"Damon L. Chesser"

On Tuesday 22 July 2008 05:13:41 pm Preston Boyington wrote:
> Ron Johnson wrote:
> <snipped>
>
> > It appears that something blocked my l.d.o email for about 16 hours.
> > It's all flowing now, though.
>
> maybe you need a gmail account...

or perhaps a real OS like Vista?

--
Damon L. Chesser
damon@damtek.com

Old 07-22-2008, 10:16 PM
Ron Johnson

Old 07-22-2008, 10:18 PM
Ron Johnson

Old 07-22-2008, 11:30 PM
Thomas Preud'homme

Le mercredi 23 juillet 2008, Ron Johnson a écrit*:
> On 07/22/08 16:13, Preston Boyington wrote:
> > Ron Johnson wrote:
> > <snipped>
> >
> >> It appears that something blocked my l.d.o email for about 16
> >> hours. It's all flowing now, though.
> >
> > maybe you need a gmail account...
> >

> Possibly... but since all my other mail kept on coming thru
> normally, I can't help but think that there was some anti-spam
> activity involved which needed listmaster involvement.

You should try registering your email on debian-whitelist if you didn't
yet.

> --
> Ron Johnson, Jr.
> Jefferson LA USA
>
> "Kittens give Morbo gas. In lighter news, the city of New New
> York is doomed."

Regards

--
Thomas Preud'homme