Missing symlinks in rawhide
Martin Sourada wrote:
I recall andreasn called for cooperation in hunting bad citizens in case
of icons usage. As I am on rawhide right now, where the icon-theme-utils
are not used for generating symlinks in Mist and gnome-icon-theme, I
though I could point out some icons that are "missing" ;-)
From what I noticed, there are these missing icons in the gnome menus:
* Applications -> Sound & Video -> Avidemux Video Editor (GTK)
* Applications -> System Tools -> Disk Management
* System -> Help
* System -> Preferences -> Hardware -> Mouse
* System -> Preferences -> System -> Authorisations
* System -> Administration -> Add/Remove Software
* System -> Administration -> Users and Groups
In addition to that icon for System -> Administration falls back to
bluecurve (I am not sure what icon name it uses). Places -> Bookmarks
uses icon with old gnome design (I am not sure here either about the
icon name). I believe it could use same icon as epiphany uses.
I think there is a bug open in GNOME bugzilla about the last one, but
I'm not sure.
Matthias Clasen asked for help with filing bugs on themes-list  a
short while ago, so if you could file some bugs in GNOME bugzilla 
about these issues it would be great!
Also I noticed that the icon that appears in evolution's status bar (on
close button) is displayed as broken image (I believe) instead of the
traditional close icon.
Fedora-art-list mailing list