Old 07-21-2008, 08:39 AM
Shachar Or

Default Kernel doesn't like the EDIMAX KVM switch

Hi!

A colleague has an EDIMAX KVM switch which makes the keyboard not work in etch
and the kernel prints some message constantly. I can't remember the message;
I can ask him.

I would have thought that KVM switches are completely invisible to the machine
but I guess I would have been wrong thinking so.

It works in Windows Vista.

What could be the cause of this problem?? what?

Good day dears!
--
Shachar Or | שחר אור
http://ox.freeallweb.org/