Old 07-21-2008, 08:02 AM
Shachar Or

Default Motherboard for desktops with preinstalled Debian

Good morning!

I will be working with computer shops to sell desktops with Debian
preinstalled.

I am interested to know, if anyone has this kind of experience, about which
motherboards are excellent for this purpose and excellent in general.

I am looking for AM2 socket motherboards.

I'll also be happy to hear about which chipsets are good and like penguins.

Peace!
--
Shachar Or | שחר אור
http://ox.freeallweb.org/