Old 07-18-2008, 08:50 AM
Sales Team

Default CreativeMalalaysia.com - Year-end Annual Dinner

Dear all,

Warmest Regards from ABOVE CREATIVE EVENTS (M) SDN BHD!

We would like to thank for your incredible support for the year 2007!! Your stunning support has given us the impetus to keep on keeping on growing.

As a way to rewards our valued customer, we are now running a "YEAR-END ANNUAL DINNER PACKAGE" at lower cost with value-added elements. The Incredible Package is rate from RM6, 888.00 only! Wish that we could build up greatest relationship with SMIs, SMEs & Corporate companies.

We looking forward to a detailed discussion as soon as you plan to organize an event or require any of our services and according to your requirements we will work out a complete package. If you would like to set up an appointment, please do not hesitate to contact me at 012-2097 444.

Once again, thank you for your continuous support and we will do our best to serve you well.

Go to www.creativemalaysia.com for more information.
Please feel free to contact me if you need further clarification.

Thanks!

Regards,
Micky Ng
Dip.MassCom-HCC, Malaysia
B.MassCom-USQ, Australia
Events Manager
Mobile Number: (60)12-2097 444/ (60)16-228 1028
Tel: (60)3-6277 7672
Fax : (60)3-6277 6762
Website: www.creativemalaysia.com
Email: mickyng@creativemalaysia.com
Address: No. 2-22c, Jalan Desa 1/1, Desa Aman Puri, 52200 Kepong. WP Malaysia

Remove Instructions: Please reply email with "remove" on subject list.