Old 07-20-2008, 12:19 AM
Andrew Perrin

Default TV tuner/capture cards?

I use the pvr 500 using the ivtv driver and play using mplayer. Works just
fine, native debian.

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu - http://perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Associate Professor of Sociology; Book Review Editor, _Social Forces_
University of North Carolina - CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA