Old 07-19-2008, 11:51 PM
Dennis Wicks

Default TV tuner/capture cards?

Greetings;

Does anybody know of a tv tuner/capture card that will
work with Debian? An FM tuner option would be nice, but
not necessary.

TIA!
Dennis

Old 07-20-2008, 12:05 AM
Andrew Sackville-West

On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 06:51:58PM -0500, Dennis Wicks wrote:
> Greetings;
>
> Does anybody know of a tv tuner/capture card that will work with Debian?
> An FM tuner option would be nice, but not necessary.

I use a pvr 150 and a pvr500 from hauppage using the ivtv drivers. Not
strictly on debian though. It's a knoppmyth system -> knoppix ->
debian. But both those cards have worked in knoppmyth for at least a
couple of years... Might have to use lenny or sid though.