Old 07-20-2008, 10:27 AM
Jabka Atu

Default Coping files into simple-cdd target.

Howdy ,...

I noticed that there only few simple ways to copy files inside into
simple-cdd target creation:

using mount /unmount cdrom inside profile.postinst
echoing contents of file into target using postinstall script.

And my favorite :
Using Debian package that store the dir and adding it to profile.package.

I'm sure that there a simple way to do it (i tried reading simple-cdd
source but didn't found where the coping of post inst occur ) .

How can i copy just using cp / mv etc to target on build time ?

--
---==== Jabka Atu ===---
bsh83.blogspot.com