-   -   Sound and video freezes intermitently in Debian Lenny. (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/127396-sound-video-freezes-intermitently-debian-lenny.html)

"Carlos Parada" 07-18-2008 09:24 PM

Sound and video freezes intermitently in Debian Lenny.

Hi, I've got a very weird problem with audio and video playing in my Debian Lenny laptop.

It all started 3 or 4 days ago... now when I play music with Rythmbox or when I play streaming videos en Youtube, for example, in Firefox, both freeze intermitently... I mean, audio/video freezes for an indetermined number of seconds and then recovers... It's really annoying.

Can you help me troubleshooting this issue?