Old 07-18-2008, 01:04 PM
Carl Fink

Default Firefox (Iceweasel) 3: is this page rendered horribly?

I have 3.0~rc2-2 on my Testing system. This page:

http://savethecracker.blogspot.com/

among others comes out as repetitive 1-inch graphical segments of various
parts of the page jumbled together. It's apparently a Gecko problem,
because Epiphany does the same thing now that I've got Iceweasel 3.

Can anyone confirm? If so, I'll report it as a bug.
--
Carl Fink nitpicking@nitpicking.com

Stupid mistakes you can correct!

Old 07-18-2008, 01:27 PM
"Patrick Wiseman"

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 9:04 AM, Carl Fink <carlf@panix.com> wrote:
> I have 3.0~rc2-2 on my Testing system. This page:
>
> http://savethecracker.blogspot.com/
>
> among others comes out as repetitive 1-inch graphical segments of various
> parts of the page jumbled together. It's apparently a Gecko problem,
> because Epiphany does the same thing now that I've got Iceweasel 3.

Same Iceweasel, but that page renders fine.

Patrick