Old 07-17-2008, 09:47 PM
Nick Lidakis

Default Posting to list about a project completed w/ Debian software is OT or not?

Is it too off topic to post about a project completed with Debian
software? I don't have any specific problems with the solution I have
put together, but thought I would share and would like some constructive
criticism in regards to the way I integrated the software together.

Figure I would ask first, seeing as this is a high volume list.

Sincerely,

Nick

Old 07-17-2008, 10:15 PM
Ron Johnson