Old 07-17-2008, 07:23 PM
John Williams

Default Order Request.

Dear Customer ,
* My name is John Williams ,got your company profile on reallybigsearch.com and i am* so much interested in your product for I will like to order Pig Stalls* and i need you to email me with the types you have and thier* price quote for the Type S* ? I want you to email me back with the Types and* price quote so i can proceed with the order And also What* Type Of credit Card payment do* you accept for payment .Email Me Back** as soon as possible,Thank you and have a bless.

John Williams(Bill)

Owner Of Bill Equipments Supply Ltds