Old 07-17-2008, 03:20 PM
gordon

Default running an old windows 98 progam under debain linux

cant seem to get my hands on an old machine that will boot with win 98
or win me. so i would like to know if i can run that program on a AMD
939 machine under Linux debain.

lawn is drying out and dying .

mirc chat channels list would be nice also.

thanks

Old 07-17-2008, 03:54 PM
Ron Johnson

Old 07-18-2008, 02:03 PM
"Stackpole, Chris"

If you cant run it with Wine, you should be able to install win98 under
various virtual machines. I know for a fact that VMWare Server (the free
one...as in free in cost) will run windows 98.

Have fun!

Old 07-19-2008, 09:28 PM
Paul Johnson

On Thu, 2008-07-17 at 11:20 -0400, gordon wrote:
> cant seem to get my hands on an old machine that will boot with win 98
> or win me. so i would like to know if i can run that program on a AMD
> 939 machine under Linux debain.
>
> lawn is drying out and dying .

Could you clarify what you're looking for here?

> mirc chat channels list would be nice also.

konversation or similar will probably give you what you need there.

--
Paul Johnson
baloo@ursine.ca