Old 07-16-2008, 05:51 PM
"Lóránd Erik"

Default Debian UPS

Hi
1 - Where could i check if a UPS is compatible for Debian Etch or not? I don't want to buy an expensive ups, then realize it doesn't work with it :S

2 - Why is that, in console, under Debian Etch, i hit CapsLock, and not all the letters, that i type are uppercase, but they are mixed, like this: TfZrJtSD?? :S

Old 07-16-2008, 06:17 PM
Ron Johnson

Old 07-18-2008, 12:52 AM
Mark Allums

Lóránd Erik wrote:
2 - Why is that, in console, under Debian Etch, i hit CapsLock, and not
all the letters, that i type are uppercase, but they are mixed, like
this: TfZrJtSD?? :S

Keyboard dying? (Flaky Shift key?)

Mark Allums