Old 07-16-2008, 02:55 PM
"Stefan Neacsu"

Default Supported hardware

Hello! I recently tried to install the latest stable debian version on a Asus A7k laptop, but the installer fails to identify my hard drive. Here is the configuration:
CPU: AMD Turion 64 x2 TL60
Video: Ati Radeon HD 2600

RAM: 2048
HDD: Hitachi HTS542525K9SA00 SATA 250 GB
WLAN: Atheros chipset.

Are there any supplementary steps i need to do in order to install debian o n this machine?
Please help.
Thank you,
Stefan