-   -   Debian boot from SAN with multipath (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/125824-debian-boot-san-multipath.html)

"Marco Curradi" 07-16-2008 01:18 PM

Debian boot from SAN with multipath

Hello

I would like to install Debian on Dell PowerEdge M600 (blade server)
for a mailserver.
The blade server haven't local disk but PowerEdge is connect to SAN
Dell/EMC CX3-20C with Brocade Fibre Channel Switches.

How to install Debian ?
I would like to boot from from SAN but i don't know how to install the
multipath.
Have someone experience with multipath installation ?
Is possible to enable multipath during installation ?
Could you help me ?

Thanks
Cuccu