Old 07-16-2008, 07:44 AM
steef

Default xsane: conversion

hi list,

how do i get xsane so far to convert ancient dia's from bolivia (1984)
to 'normal' photographs?

i tried up till now without success.

thank you,

steef

Old 07-16-2008, 09:36 AM
Ron Johnson

Old 07-16-2008, 10:00 AM
steef

Old 07-16-2008, 10:24 AM
Ron Johnson

Old 07-16-2008, 11:04 AM
steef

Ron Johnson wrote:

On 07/16/08 05:00, steef wrote:

Ron Johnson wrote:

On 07/16/08 02:44, steef wrote:

hi list,

how do i get xsane so far to convert ancient dia's from bolivia (1984)
to 'normal' photographs?
i tried up till now without success.

What's a "dia"? "Diagram"? And how is this an abnormal photograph?
(Pardon me, but it's very early, and maybe I'm not thinking yet.)

that 's ok. dia is dutch for slide, sorry. so i want to convert slides

to a photoos; put them on dvd's and show them on a beamer.

You usually need a special slide adapter, or even a scanner
especially designed for slides.

But that was 10 years ago. Maybe things have changed since then.

ron,

i'll look deeper into that. thanks,

steef

What kind of scanner are you using, and is it compatible with SANE?

yes the hp psc2575 is compatible with xsane. have been using it for more
than a year now

- --
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA USA