Old 07-15-2008, 06:09 PM
"Javier Vasquez"

Default Iceape installing xpi extensions

Hi,

I want to install the lightning extension under iceape, I downloaded
it, but I don't see the Tolls->AddOns option to install extensions...
I searched under google for "iceape + extensions howto", and found
nothing...

Any hints?

Thanks,

--
Javier

Old 07-15-2008, 06:17 PM
"H.S."

Javier Vasquez wrote:

Hi,

I want to install the lightning extension under iceape, I downloaded

I think it is for icedove, not iceape. Also, it is named:
ii iceowl-extension 0.7-2 Calendar Extension for Thunderbird/Icedove

Regards.

Old 07-15-2008, 06:30 PM
"Javier Vasquez"

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 12:17 PM, H.S. <hs.samix@gmail.com> wrote:
> Javier Vasquez wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I want to install the lightning extension under iceape, I downloaded
>

> I think it is for icedove, not iceape. Also, it is named:
> ii iceowl-extension 0.7-2 Calendar Extension for Thunderbird/Icedove
>
> Regards.

Only thing I like iceape ore than iceweasel+icedove+... . So
there's no support for iceape then, ...

Thanks,

--
Javier