Old 07-15-2008, 05:17 PM
Florian Kulzer

Default flashbock package and filters (was: flashblock and noscript extensions want root access?)

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 10:49:41 -0400, H.S. wrote:
> H.S. wrote:
>
>> I have installed these now:
>> $> sudo aptitude install mozilla-firefox-adblock mozilla-noscript
>>
>> This is on Debian Testing.
>
> After installing these two, do I need to get the set of filters for
> adblock from somewhere or is it already setup? The README file in
> mozilla-firefox-adblock doesn't tell much.

Filterset.G works very well for me:

http://www.pierceive.com/

I use the Filterset.G updater add-on to keep the filter rules up to date
on my machine, and I have no complaints about that either.

Florian |