-   -   delete fields, xreferences et al. from oowriter (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/125201-delete-fields-xreferences-et-al-oowriter.html)

tyler 07-15-2008 01:45 PM

delete fields, xreferences et al. from oowriter

Hi,

I've got an oowriter document generated from latex via mk4ht/tex4ht. It
has all kinds of cross-references and fields, and I want to get rid of
them all. I vaguely recall MSWord has some method of converting all
hypertext-like elements back to regular text. Does such a thing exist
for oowriter?

Alternatively, does anyone know how to suppress the generation of such
things with mk4ht? The documentation makes many references to
command-line options, but I couldn't find the right switch to flip.

The problem is that when I convert the document to .doc, there is a
known bug whereby all the fields are no longer readable by oowriter.
Which means I can send the document to my MS using colleagues, but when
they return it I can no longer see the bibliography.

Thanks,

Tyler

--
Only YOU can stop forest fires.