Old 07-15-2008, 10:36 AM

Default Gnome international clock in sid

Am 15.07.2008 um Uhr haben Sie geschrieben:
> Where can I get this for sid?

you can get the gnomepanel 2.22 from experimental
the nautilus 2.22 is there, too

regards
simon

Old 07-15-2008, 12:07 PM
Cameron Hutchison

simon@w3sp.de writes:

>Am 15.07.2008 um Uhr haben Sie geschrieben:
>> Where can I get this for sid?

>you can get the gnomepanel 2.22 from experimental
>the nautilus 2.22 is there, too

Last time I tried something from experimental I borked my system.

Any idea when it will make it to sid? Or what's holding it up?