Old 07-14-2008, 08:12 PM
"DNS Capital"

Default Sf: Discover The Secrets of Making Change Works for You and ...

No matter how we feel about it,
the one thing we can always count on is that things are going to change. What we
may not realize is that how we handle change affects the quality of our lives.
Whether it is a new CEO, market opportunity, corporate vision, product line or
job responsibility, any change in our work life can generate strong emotions. We
may feel joy, hope and enthusiasm. But more often change frightens us. However,
if we learn how to manage change effectively, we become less afraid of the
unknown and more excited about the opportunities it may brings.

¬*

To find out the details on how to
manage change effectively, come and join our “Accelerated
Change Management‚ÄĚ (Code: DNS802) workshop. Conducted by
Dr. Steven
Khaw, the most inspiring corporate
trainer in management, leadership and sales programs, this inspiring workshop
will be held on 28th¬*July 2008, (Monday) from
9.00am till 5.00pm at Palace of Golden Horses Hotel, Selangor.

¬*

¬*

Our official price for the
workshop is at RM888.00 per
participant. However, if you take advantage of Special Package Deal Promotion, you only pay
RM458.00 per participant and
it is 100%
HRDF claimable .¬*Call anyone of us now for
registration or further details.

¬*

Sophia
Cheah¬*¬* - Mobile: 016-4914888 / E-mail: sophia@dnscapital.com
/ sophia.sfcheah@gmail.com

Renee
Meow¬*¬*¬*¬* - Mobile: 016-4115488 / E-mail: renee@dnscapital.com¬*/ renee.meow@gmail.com¬*
¬*

Notice
& Disclaimer

¬ß¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*
If you feel that
the above program is beneficial, please¬*forward¬*it to your relatives,
colleagues or¬*friends.

¬ß¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*
If you do not wish
to receive our e-mail promotion, please reply¬*on top of this e-mail and
states ‚Äúremove my name‚ÄĚ.

Our commitment is
to remove all¬*removal requests sent to us, unless we did not receive your
e-mail request.

If that is the
case, please SMS¬*us¬*with specific e-mail address to be removed and we
will get it done.