Old 07-14-2008, 08:02 AM
"Star Liu"

Default how could i get the hexadecimal content in memory at address FFFF0000-FFFFFFF0?

I know from cpu manual that when machine starts, it executes
instruction at FFFFFFF0, and then execute some code at
FFFF0000-FFFFFFF0, i hope i can get these machine code directly from
my memory, any tool to help me display the hexadecimal or binary
content?

thanks!
--
Regards!
Star

Old 07-14-2008, 04:55 PM

The hex values are the "usual" output of any low-level debugger.
Google for Linux debugger and take your pick
Larry

Old 07-15-2008, 12:11 AM
"Star Liu"

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 12:55 AM, <owens@netptc.net> wrote:
> The hex values are the "usual" output of any low-level debugger.
> Google for Linux debugger and take your pick
> Larry

thank you, i got a solution from the help of other mail list, that's
to use flashrom to read the bios out to a bin file
apt-get install flashrom (or get the latest version of flashrom here:
http://www.coreboot.org/Flashrom)
flashrom -r filename.bin

--
Regards!