Old 07-10-2008, 09:20 PM
Mike Schleif

Default multiple blogs w/wordpress setup ???

I just installed wordpress v2.5.1-4

I need to configure it

I want to host _several_ blogs on one physical server

Still using apache 1.3.34-4.1

Please, point me to those resources that show me how to do this.

Thank you.

--
Best Regards,

helices
-
What will you do with 1 Million website visitors?
<http://millionsoffreevisitors.com>

Old 07-11-2008, 06:32 AM
Bob Cox

http://www.google.com/search?q=wordpress+multiple+blogs

Old 07-14-2008, 06:43 AM
Mitja Podreka

Mike Schleif wrote:

I just installed wordpress v2.5.1-4
I need to configure it
I want to host _several_ blogs on one physical server
Still using apache 1.3.34-4.1
Please, point me to those resources that show me how to do this.
Thank you

I fount this solution to be the best (for me)
http://striderweb.com/nerdaphernalia/2006/10/hello-again-world/

Regards,
Mitja