-   -   iceweasel html link in kmail-SOLVED (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/122411-iceweasel-html-link-kmail-solved.html)

Paul Cartwright 07-10-2008 01:17 PM

On Thu July 10 2008, Bob Cox wrote:
> I don't normally use kmail, but just tried it and it opens links in
> Iceweasel without an Iceweasel window being already open.
>
> In file associations, I have iceweasel and NOT iceweasel %u, if that
> helps.

ok, so I changed the entry under application for HTML-XML to "iceweasel" (no
quotes) from "iceweasel %u" and it now brings up a new iceweasel window with
my web page in it.. even when there is no iceweasel window currently open. I
know I didn't add that %u to the script...

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800