Old 07-10-2008, 11:34 AM
Paul Cartwright

Default .xsession-errors clamav old

I have Debian Lenny updated all the time, why do I get this error??

LibClamAV Warning: ************************************************** *********
LibClamAV Warning: *** This version of the ClamAV engine is outdated. ***
LibClamAV Warning: *** DON'T PANIC! Read http://www.clamav.net/support/faq ***
LibClamAV Warning: ************************************************** *********
QFile:pen: No file name specified

I read the faq, added that source, ran the update/install and still got:
c# apt-get install clamav
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
clamav is already the newest version.
clamav set to manually installed.

I also had lots of those QFile:: no file specified lines..
--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800