Old 07-08-2008, 10:14 PM
Luis Maceira

Default Extended numeric keyboard partially not recognized in Testing.

With Etch my keyboard was completely recognized.I upgraded to Testing and the
numbers 0-9 on the keyboard part(on the right) are not recognized,I need to use the numbers on top of the main board part.However,on the right part of the keyboard
the numbers are not recognized but the signs +,-,*,/,= are recognized.How can I fix
this?

With apt-get upgrade* I upgrade all new packages in testing(security updates and
the updates in main).How can I upgrade only regarding the security updates in
http://security.debian.org.