Old 07-08-2008, 06:50 PM
jpk

Default Unable to remove trousers

Hi,

today I tried to remove trouers, using aptitude and dpkg, everytime I
give it a try, I receive following message:

Stopping Trusted Computing daemon: invoke-rc.d: initscript trousers, action "stop" failed.
dpkg: error processing trousers (--remove):
subprocess pre-removal script returned error exit status 1
Starting Trusted Computing daemon: tcsd.
trousers

Thanks for your help!

Julian

--

Julian Knauer

Email : jpk@goatpr0n.de
WWW : http://wiki.goatpr0n.de
Jabber: jaypikay@via.im
key-id: 0x89E3BCB6

BOFH excuse #20:

divide-by-zero error

Old 07-08-2008, 06:56 PM
Richard A Nelson

today I tried to remove trouers, using aptitude and dpkg, everytime I
give it a try, I receive following message:

Stopping Trusted Computing daemon: invoke-rc.d: initscript trousers, action "stop" failed.
dpkg: error processing trousers (--remove):
subprocess pre-removal script returned error exit status 1
Starting Trusted Computing daemon: tcsd.
trousers

I tried, I really tried....

but goatpr0n and inability to remove trousers was just... too much...

/me thinks that the Trusted Computing daemon has noticed something
amiss and is reluctant to release control over this machine

--
Rick Nelson
I develop for Linux for a living, I used to develop for DOS.

Old 07-08-2008, 07:02 PM
Ron Johnson

Old 07-09-2008, 09:47 AM
Paul Johnson

On Tue, 2008-07-08 at 20:50 +0200, jpk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> today I tried to remove trouers, using aptitude and dpkg, everytime I
> give it a try, I receive following message:

Hmm. Did you try the zipper first? Are you sufficiently motivated to
remove trousers (ie, urgent need for bathroom, attractive member of the
appropriate sex trying to make a move, laundry day, etc)?

--
Paul Johnson
baloo@ursine.ca

Old 07-09-2008, 03:10 PM
"Sergio Cuéllar Valdés"

2008/7/9 Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.ca>:
> On Tue, 2008-07-08 at 20:50 +0200, jpk wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> today I tried to remove trouers, using aptitude and dpkg, everytime I
>> give it a try, I receive following message:
>
> Hmm. Did you try the zipper first? Are you sufficiently motivated to
> remove trousers (ie, urgent need for bathroom, attractive member of the
> appropriate sex trying to make a move, laundry day, etc)?

Hahahahahahahaha XD

--
"Meine Hoffnung soll mich leiten
Durch die Tage ohne Dich