Old 07-06-2008, 04:48 PM
Jim Pazarena

Default 64 bt install fails 32 bit succeeds

I have an Asus M2A-VM HDMI MoBo. With AMD 64-bit processor.

The 64 bit install fails to find my SATA drives. The list to
"pick from" is huge for SATA.

The 32 bit install senses the disk, and installs just fine.

Are there any tips on getting this to sense my SATA drive
and install on 64-bit? Thanks
--
Jim Pazarena debian@ccstores.com