Old 07-05-2008, 03:56 PM
Marcelo Chiapparini

Default no /etc/printcap file

Hello,

I am running etch, and I have installed lprng and apsfilter for
printing. But I don't have a /etc/printcap file installed. For example:

$ lpr mf1a-prova2.pdf
Read_file_list: cannot stat required or included file '//etc/printcap' -
No such file or directory

How do I generate a /etc/printcap file? I searched the web and the
archives, but I didn't find anything useful.

thanks in advance

Marcelo

--
Marcelo Chiapparini