Old 06-19-2008, 07:54 PM
Bogdan Marian

Default Solved: google toolbar for firefox 3

I just realized that because i had both iceweasel 2.0.0.8 and Firefox 3
on my system, they were both reading the same config file, and Firefox
was named 2.0.0.8 in there...that's why google toolbar was
complaining...Edited it to 3.0.0 and that solved my problem.

BR,

--
Bogdan MARIAN
Java Software Developer