Old 06-19-2008, 11:02 AM
"The first Syrian Consumer Protection Web Site"

Default We need your Feed Back to evaluate the restaurants in Damascus

You have been invited to participate in this survey to evaluate the Restaurants as food quality and services level , be Sure that Your feedback is important to create feed back information for the Syrian consumers.
Please click the link below to begin the survey.
Thank you in advance for you time

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=U29P3GCJFR3T

OPT OUT | Learn More

If you do not wish to receive further survey invitations from this sender, click the link below.
Zoomerang will permanently remove you from this sender's survey invitation mailing list.

I do not want to receive any more Zoomerang survey invitations from this sender.

Old 06-19-2008, 05:11 PM
"നെടുമ്പാല ജയ്സെന്‍"

I feel very odd, receiving a mail from a reputed list like this. Why it happens..? I request to remove mails of this type from thread..

--
(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´)
«´¨`·*Jaisen.*..´¨`»

`v´

Old 06-19-2008, 06:28 PM
Paul Johnson

On Thu, 2008-06-19 at 22:41 +0530, wrote:
> I feel very odd, receiving a mail from a reputed list like
> this. Why it happens..? I request to remove mails of this type from
> thread..

Please don't reply to spam on the mailing list, especially when quoting
it, as it can be problematic for bayesian mail filters to learn right
from wrong then. Just look up the offending spam in the list archives
and click the report as spam link.

--
Paul Johnson
baloo@ursine.ca