Old 06-19-2008, 07:01 AM
"abdelkader belahcene"

Default windows prog on linux

Hi,
I have a program written for XP, I want to run it on my linux debian,
I tried wine, I didn't do want, is ther another emulator or another
procedure;

In fact I want to display the graphic not on my local machine but on
remote Light PC (mini PC), I coudn't install a complete debian distro,
I used DSL, which hasn't for example vnc.

So I tried myprog --display=address:0.0, address of my remote
machine, it didn't work,.

vnc creates a display to receive the graphic, you just need to
prcecise the display for example :1 to use after that :e myprog
- - display=:1

thanks for help
best regards
bela