Old 06-17-2008, 07:40 PM
Tom Hargadon

Default Hygienic keyboards &mice

Man & Machine designs and manufactures a completely customizable, best-of-breed
line of the Coolest, cost-effective, hygienic keyboards and mice distinguished
by their ergonomic, sealed design, 100% latex-free silicone construction ideal
for clinical and non-clinical health care settings: OR, ER, labs, patient rooms,
nursing stations, COWS - where patient safety and infection control are priorities.

Hospitals are choosing our keyboards & mice 9 out of 10 times over our competitors.

If interested in our keyboards, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Tom