Old 06-17-2008, 04:53 PM
David

Default Woody mirrors? (Postgresql 7.2 problems)

Hi list.

Are there any Woody mirrors?

One of our servers is still running Woody, and Postgresql 7.2 on the
server has a problem. I want to simulate the problem by installing
Woody on a testing box (sarge has postgresql 7.4), but I can't find
any woody mirrors.

Or maybe someone can suggest a fix for the Postgresql problem:

We can't dump postgresql databases (to upgrade the server to etch),
because there is no pg_user table. Can't create a pg_user table
either, because psql says that the "pg_" prefix is reserved for system
catalogues.

Any suggestions for getting a database dump?

Thanks in advance.

David.

Old 06-17-2008, 05:07 PM
Paul Johnson

http://archive.debian.org/

--
Paul Johnson
baloo@ursine.ca

Old 06-18-2008, 12:28 AM
Tzafrir Cohen

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 10:07:14AM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-06-17 at 18:53 +0200, David wrote:
> > Hi list.
> >
> > Are there any Woody mirrors?
>
> http://archive.debian.org/

And the new toy: