Old 06-16-2008, 08:07 PM
Bogdan Marian

Default printing with firefox 3

Hello,

I'm on Debian Etch, and i have both firefox 3 rc 3 and iceweasel
installed. Firefox is installed on a custom location...
Problem is, iceweasel recognizes system wide configurated CUPS printer,
but Firefox does not. Firefox only lists LPR and Print to File options.

How do I configure firefox 3 to let me print on the CUPS ?

Thx,

--
Bogdan MARIAN
Java Software Developer