Old 06-16-2008, 08:19 AM
Anthony Campbell

Default vim-gtk font problem after upgrade

Following the recent vim-gtk upgrade in Sid I found that gvim came up
extremely small and it was impossible to change the font. I reverted to
the previous version and things went back to normal. I've put in a bug
report on this. Just a warning to anyone who is thinking of upgrading.

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell - ac@acampbell.org.uk
and sceptical articles)