Old 06-14-2008, 09:08 PM
"Odisseas-Nearxos Pasipoularidis"

Default Asus P5E-VM DO Motherboard Network Driver Availiable? Hardware compatibility with Debian?

Greetings

I own a PC with an Asus P5E-VM DO Motherboard and I am trying to install Debian OS on it.

I can't find the driver to configure the Ethernet Network port. I need it so I can continue the OS installation over the Internet and be able to use Internet later on.

Is there a driver appropriate? If yes, can you help me by providing it?

I thank you in advance.