Old 06-14-2008, 12:31 PM
"Peter Tynan"

Default Iceweasel 3 and gopher?

I noted from a recent discussion on this list that iceweasel 3.0-rc2
has been made available in Sid and I was wondering what the plans are
for support of the gopher protocol in Iceweasel 3? I ask this because
support for the gopher protocol has been pulled from the core of
FireFox 3 and I was hoping that Debian are not going to make the same
(IMHO) mistake.

Peter