Old 06-14-2008, 06:20 AM
Dietrich Bollmann

Default repeated input by holding down a key doesn't work when using a USB keyboard

Hi,

Since my last update of the debian sid system on my laptop
the repeated input of the same key by holding down the key
for a longer time doesn't work anymore when using an
external USB keyboard.

I am using CTRL-b / CTRL-f / CTRL-p / CTRL-n etc. all the time
when editing texts - and find myself forced to hit the key an
infinite number of times like a professional gamer instead of
just pushing it once and holding it down for a longer time

The laptop keyboard works as before...

Any hint?

Thanks, Dietrich