Old 06-13-2008, 05:03 PM
Kevin Monceaux

Default Bookmarks (Was: iceweasel 3 in sid)

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:

Thanks. How do you keep the same bookmarks and form prompts in two different
profiles?

Since there's always a chance I might be using someone else's PC when I'm
out and about, not to mention that I sometimes switch between two PCs
while as work and always clear my browser history before signing off, I've
found that the best place to keep frequently used bookmarks is in my head.
Yes, I can type URLs like:

http://www.weather.com/weather/local/76630

from memory. For less frequently used URLs that I'm likely to forget I
add the to a "bookmarks" page on the test web server running on my home
Debian box.

I let web designers take care of the forms(prompts, labels, input fields,
etc.) on their sites.

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net
http://www.WacoAgilityGroup.org