-   -   Debian on laptop (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/106132-debian-laptop.html)

alfa beta 06-13-2008 12:54 PM

Debian on laptop

Dear Sirs,

After spending hours of reading about the Linux
distributions and compatible hardware, I feel I get crazzy. I chose you
because of your "Social Contract", though I'm not sure Debian is still
updated, apologize, I couldn't find recent articles, I am a newbye.

Question:
Could you recommend me a laptop model, with all details, which works
completely, or perfectly with Debian? Including audio-video hardware,
and hardware for connection to Internet (I'm on cable modem, UPC is my
provider).

I don't need an expensive one. Perhaps an anti-glare, anti-reflex screen is needed because I'll have to read a lot.

Thanks,
E.S.