Old 06-12-2008, 03:25 PM
RazGriz

Default Hello, please let me introduce myself

Hello everyone, please let me introduce myself.

I'm Guilherme Gonçalves from Rio de Janeiro *(Brazil) but the community prefer call me
"Razgriz"*(i really don't know why but perhaps...my ex-wife can explain this thing one day if...).

My first contact
with tux was in 1996 and i am a "pure"*(100% free software user) user
since 1997. But my contributions inside the world of free software
started only in the earlies of 2005 writing documentation about computer
graphics with free software at "vol"*(www.vivaolinux.com.br), some
months after my first doc, Davidson Paulo(the creator of the old project "Guia Bozolinux" and
now a Ambassador) invited me to write a book about the "Gnu Image
Manipulation Program*(Gimp), it was a huge and very ambitious project
but in the end with hard work yeah we did it! =] then since that great
moment my life was turned into a goal*: the community must respect the
computer graphics made with free software but first the community must
know more about it*! Then i will continue doing documentation to teach
all thing that i know and what i will learn about it in the future.

Well, i am part of the Artwork team from the project* "Revista Fedora Brazil"
since the second edition and it is my primary contribution as a fedora project member, hope here i can help in several projects specially in the new fedora spin "Fedora art-studio"(love this name).

Well, here i am to help everyone and contribute with everything that
i can, i will do my best to the project as you all make every time.

just one last ask, if someone wanna know more about
computer graphics, please just send me an email and i will help you, and
if you know portuguese and think that stuff is usefull please translate
this to other languages =].*

please use or read*:

http://www.projetofedora.org/Revista (since second edition)

http://www.vivaolinux.com.br/perfil/verPerfil.php?login=razgriz (my documents inside that web portal)

http://unilivre.sourceforge.net/Ba%C3%BA_proibido_do_Razgriz

http://www.ogimp.com.br/* (vide gimp zine)

http://unilivre.sourceforge.net/O_GIMP_para_Mentes_Criativas (my first book about computer graphics)*

http://razgrizbox.wordpress.com/ (personal documentation blog)

http://www.gnu-lia.org/(another project that i contribute)

Thanks to everyone again and i so sorry by some language errors
(long time wihout write in english but i will fix it very very soon)

Regards

RazGriz.

Old 06-13-2008, 05:45 AM
Nicu Buculei

RazGriz wrote:

Hello everyone, please let me introduce myself.

Hi!

I'm Guilherme Gonçalves from Rio de Janeiro *(Brazil) but the community
prefer call me "Razgriz"*(i really don't know why but perhaps...my
ex-wife can explain this thing one day if...).

Welcome to the project, Razgriz!

Well, i am part of the Artwork team from the project "Revista Fedora
Brazil" <http://www.projetofedora.org/Revista> since the second edition
and it is my primary contribution as a fedora project member, hope here
i can help in several projects specially in the new fedora spin "Fedora
art-studio"(love this name).

You do an awesome work with the magazine, it is a great piece of work.

Well, here i am to help everyone and contribute with everything that i
can, i will do my best to the project as you all make every time.

Currently the two hottest areas in need for contribution are the design
requests queue (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService) and
the Echo theme development (https://fedorahosted.org/echo-icon-theme/).