Old 06-12-2008, 01:13 AM
"Mumia W.."

Default DSA 1595-1: upgrade of non-existent package xorg-server

It's probably a little thing that shouldn't strike me with fear, but I
noticed that DSA 1595-1 claims to update a non-existent package:
xorg-server.

Of course, Mr. Kinkhorst probably meant xserver-xorg. I also noticed
that none of the DSA's since 1591 are mentioned on
http://www.debian.org/security/ .

Debian is a great O/S; keep up the good work guys!