-   -   DSA 1595-1: upgrade of non-existent package xorg-server (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/105170-dsa-1595-1-upgrade-non-existent-package-xorg-server.html)

"Mumia W.." 06-12-2008 01:13 AM

DSA 1595-1: upgrade of non-existent package xorg-server

It's probably a little thing that shouldn't strike me with fear, but I
noticed that DSA 1595-1 claims to update a non-existent package:
xorg-server.

Of course, Mr. Kinkhorst probably meant xserver-xorg. I also noticed
that none of the DSA's since 1591 are mentioned on
http://www.debian.org/security/ .

Debian is a great O/S; keep up the good work guys!